Tuesday 4 July 2017

Cee's Fun Foto Challenge: Things with Motors for House or Garage



Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Things with Motors for House or Garage

Cee says:

This series I call Photo Ops In Your Own House.  This week the topic is Things with Motors for House or Garage.  I know your first question is, do I have to take all photos in my home and the answer is no your photos can be taken anywhere.  Anything that has a motor or engine is fair game this week.  See how creative you can get on this challenge.  Have fun with this challenge. Use your imagination for this theme.  The thing is to have a lot of fun with this challenge.

Here are my photos:


Hubby fixing the new bedroom ceiling fan and final installation 

It is lovely and quiet - only a slight hum 

Mobile air conditioner unit – we don’t need it very often in the UK but this summer is an exception

Waste disposal unit under the kitchen sink

Extractor fan in the cooker hood

2 comments: